Car Accident Overview
Were You Injured in a Car Accident?
According to the National Safety Council, motor vehicle accidents are the third most likely reason for death in America after heart disease or cancer.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. The Georgia accident attorneys at The Burnside Law Firm have years of experience in getting the rightful compensation for victims of all types of vehicle accidents, including:
- Vehicle Rollover Accidents
Certain vehicles like SUVs, vans and trucks are more likely to rollover than others. This is mainly due to design defect. We have the expertise and skills required to identify the defect and hold the manufacturer and others involved in the chain of commerce accountable.
- DUI & Drug Related Accidents
A drunk or drug-impaired driver endangers the lives of others and must be made accountable even if not convicted in criminal court. The victim may be eligible to claim compensation from parties other than the driver. See Drunk Driver Accidents & Drug Caused Car Accidents.
- Uninsured or Under Insured Motorists
Most auto policies have uninsured and under insured coverage. This will cover your costs and expenses from an accident caused by another driver that is uninsured, under insured or cannot be located.
- Fatal Car Accidents
The survivors of fatal car accident victim can seek compensation for wrongful death from the party who caused the accident and other third parties including certain government agencies.
- Work-Related Car Accidents
An employee injured in a car accident while on the job is eligible for workers’ compensation benefits and, perhaps, more.
- Truck Accidents
Truck accidents involve complex legal issues. Trucking companies and trucker drivers are subject to strict regulations.
- Difference between Car & Truck Accidents
- There can be dramatic differences between car accidents that involve two private individuals and truck accidents that may involve a commercial driver who is subject to strict regulations. The injuries suffered in the accident will determine how our experienced injury lawyers handle your claim.
- Car Wreck Auto Insurance Claims
- Your insurance company will do everything in its power to pay as little on your claim as they can pay. An experienced car accident injury lawyer can help you secure fair compensation for your injuries.
- Vehicle Rollover Accidents
If the insurance company unfairly denies or delays your legitimate claim contact us. We will get you the compensation you deserve.
Make sure you know what to do if you have been involved in an accident. Your actions – what you do and what you don’t – can affect the outcome of your injury claim.
From our office in Athens GA, we represent accident victims throughout Georgia. We have an unmatched reputation in getting accident victims the compensation they deserve including damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage and more. Contact us for a free initial consultation. We will review your case and let you know if you are entitled to compensation. Call 1-800-569-1937.