Athens Georgia Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer – Athens GA Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
Nursing Home Abuse Cases are Becoming More Common
If you or a loved one have been the victim of a nursing home abuse near Athens Georgia, then call our nursing home abuse attorney at 1-800-569-1937.
Nursing home abuse generally involves abuse committed by a person who has a legal or contractual obligation to care for the elder in a nursing home.
There are different types of elder abuse: physical abuse, financial abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, neglect and health care fraud. Victims of nursing home abuse can sue the facility for compensation.
Our Athens Georgia GA Nursing Home Attorneys handle the following types of cases:
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Serious Injury
- Bed Sores
- Prescription Errors
- Assault and Sexual Assault
- Inadequate Staffing
- Failure to Provide Medical Care
There are different kinds of nursing home abuse:
- Physical abuse – the willful inflicting of pain or injury to the resident.
- Financial abuse – the improper act of using the resources of a resident for someone else’s benefit without their consent.
- Sexual abuse – the coercing of a resident through force, trickery, threats or other means into unwanted sexual activity.
- Emotional abuse – the causing of mental or emotional distress by means of humiliation, intimidation or threats.
- Neglect – the failure to provide food, water, clothing, shelter, hygiene, medication, safety and comfort by someone who is responsible for the resident.
Our nursing home abuse lawyers are based in Athens Georgia – GA. Our attorneys fight to get nursing home abuse victims the compensation they are entitled to.
From our offices, we help abuse victims in Athens, Warner Robins, Roberta, Forsyth, Byron-Centerville, Culloden, Fort Valley, Haddock, Jeffersonville, Lizella, Perry, Gray, Irwinton, Milledgeville and Vienna including Bibb County, Monroe County, Jones County, Crawford County, Peach County, Twiggs County, Baldwin County, Dooly County, and Houston County get the compensation they deserve. Call 1-800-569-1937 now or contact us online.